Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,086,011 KZT (€2,770) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)