Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.830 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 372,640 KZT (11,707 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)