Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.116 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 657,559 KZT (19,274 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)