Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.618 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 356,644 KZT (11,280 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (38 minutes ago)