Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.065 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 393,187 KZT (11,891 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)