Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.618 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 459,749 KZT (14,541 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (37 minutes ago)