Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02358 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 704,403 KZT (Rp 29,875,108) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)