Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02487 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 626,924 KZT (Rp 25,208,270) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)