Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02489 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 710,162 KZT (Rp 28,534,930) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)