Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.269 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 507,764 KZT (ARS $25,052) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)