Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.442 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 144% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,179,481 KZT (€3,021) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)