Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 615 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 328.926 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,069,478 KZT (€3,251) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,273 (about 2 hours ago)