Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.900 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 150% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,367,710 KZT (€3,455) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)