Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.653 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 159% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,422,653 KZT (€3,632) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (24 minutes ago)