Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.727 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 162% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,445,867 KZT (€3,445) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)