Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.481 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 505,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 400,884 KZT (руб 73,137) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (30 minutes ago)