Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.885 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 482,917 KZT (GH₵6,364) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)