Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.229 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 482,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 451,625 KZT (GH₵6,167) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)