Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 352.637 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 570,946 KZT (€1,619) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)