Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 596,690 KZT in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)