Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 813,988 KZT (CH$1,617,346) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)