Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 745,118 KZT (CH$1,405,873) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)