Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.514 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 678,970 KZT (CH$1,322,161) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)