Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47584 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 451,920 KZT (CH$949,733) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)