Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 716,879 KZT (CH$1,318,265) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)