Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49084 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 519,209 KZT (CH$1,057,789) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)