Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49838 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 516,975 KZT (CH$1,037,303) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)