Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 348,681 KZT (CH$688,421) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)