Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.517 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,969 KZT (CH$1,059,575) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)