Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.321 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 181% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,096,042 KZT (GH₵15,811) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)