Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.840 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 636,421 KZT (¥224,089) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)