Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.972 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,186 KZT (元11,490) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)