Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.694 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 629,772 KZT (元13,204) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)