Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.580 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 377,058 KZT (RM5,056) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (22 minutes ago)