Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.585 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 383,436 KZT (RM5,073) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)