Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.345 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 368,711 KZT (RM4,478) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)