Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.218 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 298,913 KZT (RM4,257) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)