Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 867 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.411 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 648,406 KZT (62,282 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)