Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.533 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,511 KZT (51,504 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)