Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 817 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.307 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 654,205 KZT (63,471 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)