Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 863 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.350 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 517,395 KZT (49,991 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)