Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.218 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 772,641 KZT (68,873 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)