Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.147 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 447,386 KZT (44,092 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)