Cost of living comparison between Tainan City, Taiwan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.590 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 467,259 KZT (44,124 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (44 minutes ago)