Cost of living comparison between Tainan City, Taiwan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.433 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 461,050 KZT (44,191 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)