Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.079 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 811,587 KZT (73,254 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)