Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.452 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 362,528 KZT (34,686 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)