Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.361 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 540,597 KZT (52,176 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)