Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.313 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 558,852 KZT (54,188 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)