Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.039 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 666,695 KZT (60,393 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)