Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.159 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 807,164 KZT (72,330 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (37 minutes ago)