Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.325 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 676,574 KZT (65,530 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)