Cost of living comparison between Taichung City, Taiwan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.433 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 443,428 KZT (42,502 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)