Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.974 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 676,156 KZT (61,615 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)