Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.157 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 336,216 KZT (元7,446) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)