Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.174 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 358,700 KZT (元7,446) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)