Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.585 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 253,914 KZT (руб 45,465) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (about 1 hour ago)