Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.676 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 488,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 395,245 KZT (руб 69,640) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (41 minutes ago)