Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.515 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 477,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 406,609 KZT (S/. 4,005) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (37 minutes ago)