Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.971 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 560,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 509,823 KZT (S/. 5,049) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)