Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.782 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 479,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 453,783 KZT (S/. 4,503) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)