Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.684 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 360,352 KZT (﷼ 4,018) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)