Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.004 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 421,237 KZT (﷼ 5,075) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)