Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.466 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 631,657 KZT (﷼ 7,222) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)