Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.005 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 598,972 KZT (﷼ 6,964) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)