Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.665 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 693,912 KZT (﷼ 8,007) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)