Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.104 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 346,790 KZT (﷼ 4,123) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)