Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.195 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 698,690 KZT (﷼ 7,922) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)