Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01080 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 372,071 KZT (﷼ 34,452,936) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)