Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,476 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01022 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Toronto is 49% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 214,523 KZT (﷼ 20,995,682) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oakland, California costs $161 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kirkuk costs 1,250 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €19,000 (about 4 hours ago)