Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01003 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 632,414 KZT (﷼ 63,041,536) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)