Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,563 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01193 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 326,844 KZT (﷼ 27,389,993) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brussels costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Panama City costs 120 B/. (about 2 hours ago)