Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00983 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 559,093 KZT (﷼ 56,866,152) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (27 minutes ago)