Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00961 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 480,242 KZT (﷼ 49,998,772) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)