Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01012 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 642,216 KZT (﷼ 63,479,432) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)