Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01173 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 522,643 KZT (﷼ 44,557,657) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangalore costs ₨7,064 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)