Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01119 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 492,437 KZT (﷼ 44,010,444) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)