Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01130 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 597,170 KZT (﷼ 52,852,771) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 169 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oulu costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)