Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 510,944 KZT (444,997 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (23 minutes ago)