Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.252 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 578,317 KZT (461,868 Ft) in Szolnok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)