Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.291 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,001 KZT (453,299 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)