Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 610,852 KZT (518,081 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)