Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 553,305 KZT (479,533 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)