Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 93.693 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 622,366 KZT (6,643 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)