Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.298 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 332,328 KZT (4,139 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Utrecht costs €70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)