Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 643 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.621 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 549,355 KZT (6,199 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (about 1 hour ago)