Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 722 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.836 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,396 KZT (6,059 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)