Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.148 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 328,579 KZT (4,205 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (44 minutes ago)