Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.937 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 529,925 KZT (Taka 134,604) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)