Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.211 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 562,342 KZT (Taka 133,531) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (44 minutes ago)