Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.168 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 426,761 KZT (Taka 102,399) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)