Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.266 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,002 KZT (руб 120,406) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)