Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.648 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 630,808 KZT (руб 111,685) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)