Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.696 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 364,893 KZT (31,197₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)