Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,782 prices entered by 638 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 251.850 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 205% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 954,420 KZT (AU$3,790) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)