Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.715 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 135% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 733,663 KZT (£1,817) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)