Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 398.389 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 719,544 KZT (£1,806) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)