Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.320 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 882,211 KZT (元18,258) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)