Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 584 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.888 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 861,746 KZT (元17,274) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)