Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.344 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 890,147 KZT (元18,413) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)