Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.742 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,070,194 KZT (元20,683) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)