Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.400 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 85% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 579,148 KZT (元12,482) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)