Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29289 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 701,455 KZT (₩2,394,939) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)