Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30472 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 800,730 KZT (₩2,627,765) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)