Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28102 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 722,222 KZT (₩2,570,024) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)