Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28738 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 612,648 KZT (₩2,131,846) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Konya costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)