Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 720 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.127 KZT / FJD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 713,471 KZT (4,456 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)