Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 820 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.986 KZT / FJD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 656,777 KZT (4,408 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)