Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 233.063 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 513,776 KZT (2,204 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (30 minutes ago)