Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 245.855 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,788 KZT (2,232 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)