Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 241.865 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 562,025 KZT (2,324 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)