Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.472 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 443,461 KZT (руб 81,046) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)