Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.579 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 449,017 KZT (руб 80,488) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)