Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.015 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 528,394 KZT (58,611 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (34 minutes ago)