Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.207 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 760,381 KZT (74,494 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)