Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.121 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 739,925 KZT (73,107 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)