Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 811 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.883 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 387,759 KZT (₨79,416) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)