Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 806 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.192 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 479,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 396,693 KZT (₨76,398) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)