Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 772 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.749 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 373,348 KZT (₨78,621) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (29 minutes ago)