Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02494 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 544,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 434,957 KZT (Rp 17,443,464) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (25 minutes ago)