Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02470 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 515,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 457,928 KZT (Rp 18,541,516) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)