Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02345 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 534,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 492,711 KZT (Rp 21,008,829) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)