Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02346 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 237,712 KZT (Rp 10,134,577) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (42 minutes ago)