Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02525 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 253,988 KZT (Rp 10,060,744) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)