Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02368 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 240,860 KZT (Rp 10,169,621) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)