Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02348 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,687 KZT (Rp 23,753,792) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)