Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02360 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 581,452 KZT (Rp 24,638,348) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)