Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 710 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02446 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 639,548 KZT (Rp 26,144,256) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)