Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 643 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02468 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 362,196 KZT (Rp 14,672,781) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)