Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 785 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02489 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 563,916 KZT (Rp 22,658,616) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (37 minutes ago)