Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 678 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02368 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 393,196 KZT (Rp 16,601,567) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)