Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 819.592 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 364,576 KZT (﷼ 445) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (33 minutes ago)