Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.111 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 529,037 KZT (52,323 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)