Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.101 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 316,708 KZT (34,801 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)