Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 535,198 KZT (55,075 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (42 minutes ago)