Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.415 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 447,536 KZT (GH₵5,707) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (18 minutes ago)