Cost of living comparison between Sunyani, Ghana and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.330 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 381,802 KZT (GH₵4,582) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)