Cost of living in Sunderland, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 411.106 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,008,482 KZT (£2,453) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)