Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.655 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 283,833 KZT (24,353₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)