Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.258 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 728,703 KZT (S/. 7,268) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)