Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.451 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 643,515 KZT (S/. 6,603) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)