Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.881 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 656,361 KZT (S/. 6,380) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)