Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.691 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 650,066 KZT (S/. 6,654) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)