Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28429 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 584,724 KZT (2,056,782 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)