Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29243 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 711,037 KZT (2,431,501 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)