Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28407 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 521,982 KZT (1,837,540 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)