Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29278 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 810,246 KZT (2,767,455 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)