Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28134 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 642,401 KZT (2,283,378 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)