Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27516 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 716,135 KZT (2,602,646 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)