Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.259 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 422,331 KZT (元9,331) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (32 minutes ago)