Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.694 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 741,276 KZT (元15,542) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)