Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.333 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 697,019 KZT (元13,578) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)