Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 827.349 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 708,404 KZT (﷼ 856) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)