Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 814.536 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 826,529 KZT (﷼ 1,015) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 3 hours ago)