Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 863.239 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 734,753 KZT (﷼ 851) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)