Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 864.824 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 946,616 KZT (﷼ 1,095) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)