Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 882.432 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 603,106 KZT (﷼ 683) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)